 Promotional / 343
Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:45:24 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
[snip]
-Suz
p.s. I know this is a family show, but I don't think this will offend... Ok, • so
I admit, the first thing I did with the egg shells was hold them up to my • chest
and laugh. ;-)

Did Todd laugh too?  :')