 Duplo / 139
Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 21:59:23 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Gloria Summers wrote:

In lugnet.duplo, Susan Hoover writes:
Where in Texas?  I went to KMart, Wal-Mart, and TRU last night and
didn't see any Duplo Easter eggs.  I did see the baskets; they
contained what looked like slow-moving Aquazone sets from a couple
years ago.

Central Texas near Round Rock. I went around to Kmart and Wal-Mart
also but located them at T R U in the main Lego aisle.

Hmm, I'll try again in a more upscale neighborhood.  ;-)

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX