 Promotional / 337
Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 00:21:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Does anyone else think that these would be GREAT space elements? I know I
know there prefab and kinda big but after adapting them to system scale you
could use them for all sorts of purposes.

    -a large cryo unit!
    -an escape pod. You could add all sorts of smaller bits around the
outside with some ingenuity.
    -part of a large ship like a special dome or canopy. That clear egg dome
would look real cool underneath a large ship- maybe angled forward a bit.
    -a small greenhouse inside the ship? cool... maybe the ship would be
really dank and dirty but this one crew member misses his homeworld and
preserves the plants and flowers from it.
    -heck how bout a cage for alien critters or an aquarium?
    -you could use them on small fighters! I have got to figure out how to
do this!
    -break the pieces up and use the bottom piece (blue will go good---I'm
already gonna get these for my ship!) for bits of hull detail or as caps to
tanks or use them on the ships drive system.

    Jon  : )

    web: http://www.geocities.com/legotiel/Bardiel.html