 Duplo / 131
Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 18:37:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.duplo, Dorte Vest Buchmann writes:
In lugnet.duplo, Grahame Reid writes:
Todd Lehman wrote:

Get thee out to K-Mart!  :)

K-Mart stores in Boston (maybe everywhere?) are having a BOGO (Buy One Get • One
50%-off) sale on all LEGO, and the new LEGO DUPLO "eggs" are on the shelves
here!  :-s

There are 4 eggs so far (I'm hopefully expecting more, and I'm hoping these
aren't just purely a short-term promo):

   http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2751

--Todd

My understanding is that there are to be twelve different eggs released. Your
K-Mart promo though may only involve some of these eggs.

Grahame

There is unfortunately only four different eggs, but there is twelve eggs in a
box, three of each type. I don't think that there will be more types comming
this year. There is also only four types in the 2000 catalog. I saw the eggs • at
one of the Boston K-mart stores. I only bought the small car. It is really
cute, and my daughter loved playing with the egg itself.

Dorte

I found the Duplo eggs at a Toys R Us in Texas. There was only one tray of the
eggs on the shelf there. The tray was half full and I missed out on the red
egg with the dog inside. This item doesn't seem to be hitting the shelves very
quickly considering Easter is only a few weeks away. I also saw Lego Easter
baskets full of goodies. The basket was filled with a small system set and a
Lego puzzle, and a few other items. The basket and goodies were wrapped up in
celophane. So, there's an Easter basket for your little Legomaniac too.