 Duplo / 122
121  |  123
Subject:
Pink Rooofs and DUPLO 2794 playhouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 21:45:08 GMT

I've never been into DUPLO ("Puppy" and "Ducks" drove me away), but recently I
received some pink tile/white sloping roof bricks in a 9190 zoo.  I assumed
these were not part of the original zoo!  I gave them away to a friend whose
daughter has the new Pooh stuff.

Today I found some 2794 play houses at TRU. This is a really neat set!
It's a home with several rooms in between dividing walls. It has appliances
built into the walls--a Lego microwave!  And now I know where those pink roofs
belong.

I'm thinking of buying the playhouse... it would be my first DUPLO purchase, but
it's starting to look like the kind of thing to save for my unknown kids,
especially if the future continues to brood a quality problem for Lego.