 Duplo / 75
Re: How do Duplo-figs move their arms?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 04:31:14 GMT

What I seem to recall is this.

The large duplo figures (the "adults") have arms that can
move independantly.

The smaller duplo figures (the duplo "children") have arms
that move in unison.

That's what I recall, anyway.  Could be wrong.

My experience: adults figures move their hands freely, and so are babies. Kids
are confined to a max 90 degrees between their hands.