 General / 14035
Re: new Duplo for 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 23:03:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rachel Kingston writes:
I was told they were coming out in september! Long time to wait huh?
Rachel :-)

They aren't in the new 2000 UK Catalogue which is disappointing - doesn't mean
they won't come out.  I really like them especially the station - I like the
yellow canopy piece which I might use on a LEGO Train Railway station - the
piece looks so perfect for the job.

I like the new passenger locomotive and coaches - if I get a lot of stations
cheaply I'll have a very long train and lots of track - cool.

Proof I'm really going backwards in mental age - I like Duplo trains.

Carbon 60