 Duplo / 58
Re: Year 2000 Duplo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 21:07:00 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Scott Arthur writes:

I won't actually beg to see them, as it would be very politically incorrect • of
me (if they came from a dealers catalogue) if however they came from
a "legitimate" source then I'm begging!!!!!! (I'm on my knees) As someone • who
has just purchased the two duplo train sets plus at least 30 metres of track
and accessories (bridges, level crossings, points etc) I really NEED to • know!
Please, please, please......

Rachel :-)

Once you've stopped playing with your DUPLO, have a look in your inbox.... • perhaps
Santa has been good to you...

Scott A

What a man! THANK YOU!
Now, My thought's........ the passenger train is brilliant, I will have to
purchase the 2936 and the 2932, shame you can only get another passenger
carriage with the 2936, I will have to buy at least one of these sets, but the
station leaves a lot to be desired, methinks. From a casual inspection, i
could make the station from elements I already have, nothing exciting there.
But the express train is something else!!!!!

The tunnel is a VERY ugly burp! However, I'm sure I'll have to have a couple
of those too.

Now if they would only sell the carriages in individual packs, so you didnt
have to buy a full set to get them, when I get the 2932, this will bring my
train count to three, now probably wouldnt want many more than that (reserve
the right to change my mind about that, though), however extra carriages, and
a variety (a la playmobile train set - a steam engine set, an express set,
then four seperate packs of carriages - passenger, open freight, closed
freight, and tipper wagon)ARE YOU LISTENING, LEGO????

Now is that a clown I spy with the 2931?
Amazing, Lego really do seem to be starting to bring back all the old
favourites, now if they could just see their way clear to bring back Pirates,
it would be a perfect world!

Now, Toolo, this is fantastic, when I heard Toolo was back, I expected more of
the same, and we have a large collection of this, thought I wouldnt get much
more.
Well, there goes that resolution!!!
The elements in these sets a brilliant!!!!!!!!!
So now, I'm going to have to get all of this as well, the caterpillar wheels
are great, amazing, terrific (oK I'll stop, but I'm very happy)
Now I just want to know what the 2916 The intelligent brick is? I'm assuming
it is part of the Toolo??
Any ideas on this??

Now that all my christmases have come at once, all I need to make my happiness
complete, would be to get a sneak preview of the rest of the Duplo line-up...
Santa, are you listening? I've been a very good girl..(well, not actually, but
what you don't know, can't hurt you!)

Thanks again Scott, you are a champion!

Rachel :-)