Re: CBN broadcast Re: Castle World - The Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 06:24:43 GMT

(Character mode status: On)
(Eavesdrop mode status: On)
(Continue surveillance? Y/N: Y)

"Goron, come here please..."

"Y...yes Lord Zakar?"  The tiny imp-like creature said, cowering before the
heavily armored knight.

"I just received a broadcast over Ethelred's old Crystal ball here..." Zakar
said, standing up from the table on which a large glass ball sat.

"Oh, my Lord?"

"Yes Goron, it appears that there is a great place of much value to the council
that I was unaware of."

"The Isle of Mist, Sire?"

"Why, yes Goron... how did you know of this?"

"That broadcast is in syndication, Sire."

"Ahh, I see...  And just WHY wasn't I informed of this earlier?"

"I did not know you wanted to know, my lord..."  Zakar scooped up the imp
creature by the neck and pinned it high against the wall near by.

"Goron, tell me," Zakar said, desperately trying to retain his composure, "did
you know that several weeks ago there was a great gathering of all the world's
most elite and powerful people?"

"N...no..." Goron said, gasping for air.

"Goron, several weeks ago there was a great gathering of all the world's most
elite and powerful people.  WHY WASN'T I THERE??"

"Because you slept in that day?"  Zakar punched the imp square in the jaw.
"Forgive me Sire.. b.. because the council did not know of it?"

"The Council knows of EVERYTHING Goron, we have our fingers in everything that
happens in the world, why was I not told of this Gathering??"  Zakar threw the
imp down on the ground and began pacing back and forth through the room.

"Lord Ethelred did not know, if it makes you feel any better Milord... and if
he did, he told me nothing of it."

"No one tells you anything important Goron, for you are not anything
important."

"Yes, Sire."

"Summon Volldai, Goron, I will speak to him about this Isle of Mist.  If anyone
should know it's secrets, the Council shall know, and only the Council.  And I
shall be the one who retrieves them!!"  Zakar stormed out of the room, leaving
the poor Goron shaking on the floor.

(Surveillance Time Out)
(Character Mode Status: Off)

Sorry I couldn't have been at Brickfest guys, maybe next year, huh?  Or maybe
I'll just welcome weary travelers looking to visit the great and powerful
Tel'Karak Zrahl  :)

--Anthony
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html