Re: CBN Broadcast: Antioch, Valkayria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:53:41 GMT

<snippage of all In-Character stuff>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In-Character Mode Off~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, this is working out pretty cool!  I'm already starting to work on
my story about Vincent's journey.  Yes, if you were wondering, that is
Cassandra in the pic.  She has become a full paladin/white wizard and has
all the attributes and abilities of one.

I haven't quite decided where this fits into my storyline, but it definitely
in the future (of my Realm of Valkayria stories), perhaps way in the future.
So this still gives me time to think about how to work everything in together.

To everyone who wrote and worked on The Gathering story, Great Job!  I
really enjoyed reading it and seeing the interaction between all the
different characters.  All the little filler scenes that you guys created
were really cool too, it helped to hold the whole story together.  I really
can't wait until this Isle of Mists project gets into full swing!

Thanks Wilson, both for the compliments about the filler scenes, and for the
awesome modified pics you contributed.  We couldn'ta did it wit'outcha!

We need more people to get involved in this, so if you have access to the
CBN and you have a character, post a reply (as your character).  I'm really
interested to see what everyone else has to say about this whole ordeal.

Working on it, be patient. :-)
-Chris