Re: CBN broadcast Re: Castle World - The Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:46:38 GMT

Great stuff guys and gal. :-) It's terrific that the Gathering was only a
beginning for this kind of storyline. Keep it coming balladeers. ;-)

I don't have any majick characters ATM, so I won't join in on the CBN
broadcast. However, I did create a short story to show the reaction Gregor's
message recieved in Skyllar. Here's a link to parts one and two of "The
Call": http://www.geocities.com/skyllarplace/Call1.html

-L