Re: Castle World - The Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 18:38:05 GMT

For some odd reason, the tables aren't showing up well with nutscrape
4.7x I don't know why not, after looking at the code briefly... Is is
just my setup? or anyone else having problems?

Tamy

Xcalabur wrote:

Everyone,

The Gathering writeup is complete.  Please read from beginning to end...this
is one thing you do *NOT* want to miss.

http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/the_gathering/

-Castle World Administration
  Chris, Pawel, Craig, Nathan, and Shiri