Re: Castle World - The Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 04:54:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Chris Maddison writes:
Everyone,

The Gathering writeup is complete.  Please read from beginning to end...this
is one thing you do *NOT* want to miss.

http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/the_gathering/

-Castle World Administration
Chris, Pawel, Craig, Nathan, and Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/

  wow! excellent piece of work! it is so amazing to see such a huge
crossover event so well handled and really brought to life.  reading through
the story and seeing all of our various cw characters intereacting with each
other is really thrilling.  having my brjunestjian lapis royals hooking up
with wilson's sig-fig, vincent gage seemed like a good idea at the time, but
now i'm really scared for my own lil' sig-fig mephisto!

great photoshop work there; i love the shot of the dragon chariot sailing
over the countryside.  the invitation looks splendid and beautifully
appropriate for the event. a special bow to shiri, who is the hardest
working gal in castle world.

  enough raving ; i have a special in-character cw post to add to this thread...

  later ~ craig~