Re: CBN broadcast Re: Castle World - The Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:30:46 GMT

Hi Stephen!

Nice to meet you! I hope you do join us. It sounds like you already have a
handful of great ideas, just watch out for that cunning Captain! Great way
to intoduce your characters. Welcome aboard.

-Shiri

<snip>