Re: CBN broadcast Re: Castle World - The Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 20:44:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Craig Hamilton writes:
very cool. even though the gathering took place a month ago, it's still
got a lot of that much valued "playability".

Exactly. I'm hoping more people will reply but hey, if they don't want
"redemption" then that's their problem. ;-) I think that what's ahead of us
is going to be the best part of CW yet.

so voices #1 and #2 are (relatively) easy to figure out and gives me a
clue as to who #3 could be, but who the _heck_ is #4 and who the double-heck
is the ease-dropper!?

Really? I thought #4 would be quite easy, I even dropped a hint but if you
don't catch it, you can go check the peasants' character bios for extra clues.

was this transcript broadcast across CBN? (ya gotta say by who ~ majickal
internet rule!;-) you can keep the source secret, but the diseminater of the
info via crystal ball should be identified; no?  if so, i know a certain
infamous red-head who will immediately be contacting another red-head.

Hmmm, good to know.

No, actually, it wasn't broadcast on CBN - the eavesdropper and his/her
cronies do not rely on majick to get their way - which gives them an edge in
this coming adventure, now, doesn't it...

-Shiri