Re: Castle World - The Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 00:19:26 GMT

XP to .castle, FUT .castle.org.cw

In lugnet.announce, Chris Maddison writes:
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/the_gathering/

Mmmmmm, good stuff. I've read this over a few times and I just like it
better with every read. Everyone did such an awesome job cooperating in
creating this story - some people even wrote their parts with me in
real-time. Helping to write this was really fun and I hope everyone else had
a good time too!

In regard to the "cliffhanger" as James put it - the suspense will soon be
cleared. Yes, this *will* influence the future of Castle World. It will
bring us closer to the original idea of what CW is all about - *sharing*
instead of being seperated.

Hoping you enjoyed the story and appreciated the effort put into it...

-Shiri