 Castle / 901
Re: Castle structure advice...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 03:36:06 GMT

I like the "technic pins" approach.

In my as yet unfinished, and shelved for some 17 months now, massive
grey station project, I used these. The station splits into three pieces
along carefully planned fault lines. These lines run up the window
joints in some cases. The fault lines are not straight, they have some
zigging as they work their way from one side of the floor to the other

Many of the pins are under the floor but some are in the walls at
ceiling level. Since I never got to the second floor, I can't say how it
would proceed from there.