 Castle / 877
Re: Castle structure advice...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 07:50:03 GMT

Paul Davidson wrote:

I'd go with the hinges.  It's always an impressive engineering feat, and
that way you really have *two* castles -- an 360-degree viewable castle for
display (in unopened position), and a double-big cut-away castle to show off
the interior.  Better than a simple cut-away castle for sure!

Someone mentioned Technic pins, which I think is the best way to go for large
modular constructions--could you build it in six or seven vertically-integrated
sections that then link together with Technic pins?  That way you could pull it
apart and refigure it any way you liked--though that might be a bit less organic
than you want.

best,

Lindsay