 Castle / 849
Re: Castle structure advice...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 14:17:00 GMT

<SNIP>

Well, unfortunately, it's gonna have to be a combination of static and • dynamic,
i.e. static in the ~3 month periods I'm off at Uni, but dynamic for the 1 • month
holidays when I get to play, play, play!
I hadn't thought of doing a hing on just the rear-wall, although I think this
could be difficult for the BURPs (and I plan to require access to that area,
cos that's gonna be where the dungeons and treasure vaults are!).
I'm certainly leaning towards #3 at the moment, if only because of alack of
appraopriate hinges...

Cheers for the advice, Dan.

Stu C.
University of Glasgow.

Combine all three methods.  Use option 3 for the BURP level. ie lift the
castle portion off the BURPs, and the use options 1 or 2 for just the castle
levels.

Dan M.