 Castle / 902
Re: 6082 Building Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 08:26:07 GMT

tammy goddard wrote:

Hello! I have found what castle I've found at that garage sale, thanks to all
of your suggestions. I've found it on brickshelf, however I'm unable to print
out the instructions to build it. Does anyone out there have these
instructions?? Myself and my kids would be very grateful if I could somehow
get a copy of these. Lego doesn't have these in print any longer. I would be
more than willing to pay copying and postage fees. Let me know...Thanx.

Try Kevin Loch's site.  The instructions are 2.5MB, but the location for them is:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6082/

Make sure to check out the rest of the site while you're there!

best,

LFB