 Castle / 6600 (+100)
  Re: Chrome Set 4819

(...) I just called as of 3pm Mon Oct 30, 2000 and I was told that 4819 will not be available until next year. The operator told me that there was a code of A1 for this set which she had to ask about. I do not know if the information she received (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

(...) It captures the sweep and movement of battlefields very well. The movie can also be a little tedious at points. Kurosawa's films always seem to hover around 1600 (firearms usually appear) and I recommend them in general: Seven Samurai, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The beginnings of my gallery

Hi Karl. I spotted your dragon the other day. Very cool. I look forward to seeing more. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The beginnings of my gallery

(...) Yeah, if i do say so myself, I'm pretty impressed with him. I kinda got tired of him. He was finshed in about June, and has been just getting moved around, then I'll take a few peices off of him to use in something else, then rebuild him. I (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

(...) "Ran" *IS* fabulous but its late medieval if medieval at all, primary weapons in it are bows, swords and MUSKET'S. Fabulous scene of the various sides going back and forth with the advantage swinging one way or another.... My view is muskets (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

(...) Recently, I saw "Throne of Blood" (1957), a great film by Akira Kurosawa. Subtitled, of course. Its a remake of "Macbeth". It is also called "Cobweb Castle" and "Spider Web Castle", or by its Japanese title, "Kumonosu jo". This movie is in (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Set 4819

(...) Yup! I had my find today at the local Farm & Fleet; they only had seven sets left from the chrome series (wish I could have gotten there when the toy section opened on Friday, but my car was in the shop). Anyhow, I bought them all up for the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

(...) I couldn't agree more, muskets don't belong in castle, nor do cannons fot that matter. But since the ninja theme came with 'gunpowder' I figure you just keep the traditional castle away from fuedal japan, except for the occasional encounter. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  New chrome pieces are so awesome!

Hey all, I received a baggie of chrome parts from an Ebay auction today and outfitted my knights with them. It's great to see the breastplate available in such a small set, and the chrome Dragon Master helm is great! I hope this is a trend that (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: pics of my castle's new church...

(...) On my quest to index everything of interest to me in lugnet.castle, I'm down to about 430 posts to process... (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

I got in on this string a bit late so if I repeat what someone else said I apologize. I was an Asian History major in college and I must say that one of the best movies depicting medevil era Japan is the Movie "Shogun" by James Clavell (spelling?). (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

I loved the book Shogun. I've read it a few times, it is very enjoyable. A glimpse into a very different culture and time period from my own. I also remember that there is a short comparison to life in medieval Europe, through Blackthorne's thoughts (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Order Chrome sets from Shop@Home

Thanks for your detail information. I must act now to order the sets :> The Adventurer and Soccer also sounds nice, thanks you Steve! (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: pics of my castle's new church...

(...) Frank, Where's your index page at? I want to browse through it... Matt (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The beginnings of my gallery

Where is the head from on Marythe1? Cool figs! Thanks for posting! Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

(...) Muskets, from the European standpoint, exit the Castle line, though I do make "hand gonnes" with a "bathroom plunger" and 1x1 round, appropriate to the 1400s. But from the Japanese standpoint, the late 1500s and 1600s are still considered (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) Here it is: (URL) my Lego page at: (URL) is not absolutely the most up to date since I edit it off line, but I did just re-fresh the live copy Friday. I'd love to hear feedback on what I can do to make it more useful, and especially if I have (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) Excellent list, Frank. If you're OK with it, I'd suggest that Todd add this to the Links & Resources at news.lugnet.castle (...) The only suggestion I would have is that it could be broken down into multiple pages. It's a loooong list to (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) I'm ok with it. Todd may also want to add my other theme links (at least Pirate and Wild West, I think he already has the gaming link). (...) I've thought about breaking it up, it would actually make it a bit easier to edit in some ways also. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) Yeow! Wowza! Yes!!! (...) Well, that's a bit big to put in the yellow box along the side. :-) For now, I simply added link's to Frank's lists from the Castle, Pirates, Wild West, and Adventurers areas. --Todd (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) Could you also put in a link for the Castle World "temp"? It's the real site now (at least until the automated one goes live). Thanks. =) (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) (URL) uncropped jpegs... bandwidth warning. I've only got about 2 or 3 more hours of work on it before it is *finally* finished, at which point it will get populated, and have better pictures taken. Given my inherent capacity for (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  James' castle (was: Re: Frank's page and other stuff)

(...) like your attention to details, James, (e.g. bunks and beds, card games) combined with the large size of the castle. Good stuff! -Shiri (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) I like it a lot. You've got a lot of stuff going on there! I agree w/James, tho - either break it down into a few pages, or make referrence links to different parts of the page (like they do in FAQs, usually?). Can't remember the exact (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The beginnings of my gallery

(...) It's the Princess Storm head, Tamy! I agree - Karl, good stuff! I like that modified insectoid head (tho I didn't recognize it at first!) -Shiri (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) Great. Of course my next job after finishing Castle, and cleaning up the Pirates, Wild West, and Adventurers lists with anything which has come along is to start on the 3200 or so messages in lugnet.trains which I haven't processed yet... Of (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) I'll probably break it into at least two files (structures and "other"), but the internal references is a good idea. I need to refresh my memory on how to do that (I've done it before). Of course another little bit is to really go wild and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Pics....

(...) Well, they were premade decals. WARHAMMER (makes pewter figs) has tons of these decals. I have yet to find ANY medium for printing out graphics onto a stickable surface to be placed on plastic. -Kyle (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: More Pics....

(...) Citidel. Citidel Miniatures makes gaming miniatures for Games Workshop, which makes Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, etc. You should be able to get to the Citidel/GW online store from their site, (URL) do sell decals as seperate packs, so you (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: More Pics....

(...) And yes, I know I misspelled Citadel. eric (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

But the Japanese didn't think it was very realistic. When I lived in Japan I asked about it, and the general response from Japanese people I talked to is there is a western bias to the show (there probably is since we filmed it), and they were (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

(...) The japanese comic series "Lone Wolf and Cub" is currently being fully reprinted for the first time uncensored for western readers, and i can't recommend it enough. It first appeared in Japan about 30 years ago and an amazing lot of research (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

Andy Glad to find someone else who has taken the time to read the book. Even the movie takes a significant amount of time to finish (not very often that you find that to be the case). The movie is so good because it was very well researched and put (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

(...) That's just what I do, any of the gunpowder devices get removed and then they fir in pretty good with the rest of the Castle stuff I have. It just means that the Ninja based minifigs get more spears as they lose that number of firearms, the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The beginnings of my gallery

Tonight. I promise. The heros are going up (Eight legendary heroes who saved the world a millenia ago) and more pics of the dragon, and some basic around the world pics.(King, peasants) and Finally, the baddies. <<KM>> (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  New stuff at CW: My character

I just joined CW, and my new character, Mazar Rackshaw, is there: (URL) me what you think of the picture and the story so I know how I can improve. (be honest, but not harsh) Thanks, -Jonathan "Everything that can be done is only a matter of time" (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Ikros Updated

My friends, after hours of frustration and procrastination, the Kingdom of Ikros has finally been updated. Feel free to visit: (URL) to look for: *three new characters added to the heroes page, and Lord Daravon has some new threads *one new (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Ikros Updated

Hi Anthony, Looks good, though I think you might want to change the "Rouges" button to "Rogues." Rouge = French for "red." Commonly known as makeup worn on the cheeks. Rogue = outlaw. HTH :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ikros Updated

(...) Thanks, no one's ever excused me of being able to spell =oP ok, so its now the update is updated (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

Hey Y'all: Please forgive the crossposting, but I thought castle-minded folk might well want this information... The fact of it is that KB Toys, KB Toy Works, and possibly even Toy Liquidators seem to be carrying the KK Chrome sets. I scored a small (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ikros Updated

(...) <5 y/o giggling> Teeeheeeheee... I know something you don't, I know something you don't! And I'm not telling! <grin> Shhh.... it's a secret! Soon, though, I promise... but I'm not telling yet... -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  The Wurmhold Citadel

Greetings, Castle Folk! Welcome to the land where magic rules and warriors in red armor sit astride horses and dragons, their sabers shining in the sunlight. Welcome to the land where archers sit atop towers of huge castles which dominate the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  How common are foals?

Greetings all, I recently picked up Paradisa set # 6404 Carriage Ride at my local consignment shop, mainly because it had a small brown foal in addition to the larger standard horse in black. I've never seen this smaller version before and was (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How common are foals?

(...) 6418 is the only other set I am aware of which has the foal. They should be slightly common since 6404 is a small set, but I don't think I've ever seen one being auctioned without being part of a 6404 or 6418 set. Frank (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wheels in medieval Japan

-- Paul Davidson (...) Anything by Akira Kurosawa rules!!! (very accurate as well) Lone Wolf and Cub isn't bad either. (it's a series) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wurmhold Citadel

(...) :) --Todd (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wurmhold Citadel

I think it's outstanding! Now, to build a real one. *grins* -Kyle (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wurmhold Citadel

(...) LOL! Not just that, what is the use of a moat that only goes on one side? I just didn't want to add more time to the raytrace. I even gutted the buildings to keep the time down, but even so I usualy run out of virtual memory! (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wurmhold Citadel

(...) LOL! That might not be so easy... I used to many 2x6x3 bricks. :) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  The Wurmhold Citadel: Acnoledgements.

There are quite a few people I'd like to thank for helping me build the citadel. I'll list just a few. I'd like to thank Bob Fay for helping to keep me going when I felt that there was a problem that I just couldn't fix. I'd like to thank my (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

Did you buy them at KB Toys or Toy works? Rose richard marchetti wrote in message ... (...) well (...) 4 (...) black (...) steeple (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  New idea for "Contest"

This just popped into my head last night and I thouht I'd share it. I was thinking about the friendly rivalry between Castle and Space....erm 'scuse me I mean Space and Castle. I was trying to think of how in the world a building contest could ever (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New idea for "Contest"

(...) LOL: I can do that. The space-dude would eather A: Whip out his blaster rifle and blow a hole in the wall, or B: teleport away from there. The castle-dude would eather A: Put his sword out horizontaly to try to stop the oncoming walls, and (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New idea for "Contest"

(...) in (...) stop (...) on (...) vault (...) out! :) (...) Thats the beauty of this. There are so many ways these problems could be solved. By weapons and magic. (the easy way) By Mini Figs and tools. By building a device. Whatever. -Jon (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Dragons

Brian Kasprzyk wrote: I was noticing that your home page leads to some pages which provide links to other pages which depend on Javascript being enabled. You may want to provide alternative pages which don't depend on Javascript. (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Frank's LEGO Castle Links Page

I've done a re-work of my Castle Links Page. It is now broken down into several pages with tables of contents and internal links. Please check it out at: (URL) you have any castle stuff on the web at all, please check this out. If your page isn't (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

(...) Toy Works in Livermore, CA. I wouldn't check that specific location, though -- there's not much left. ;) -- Richard (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

(...) ... got mine at $4.50 per set at KB Toys. Thanks a million for the heads up Rich! -- Pawel :) :) :) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Frank's LEGO Castle Links Page

(...) Frank - awesome site. Kudos on your hard work. I don't know what else to say:) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Chris' figs

Hey guys, While Chris was here, he showed me some of his minifigs that he brought along. I thought they were too good to pass, and decided to take pics of them... (URL) follow: (URL) holding an angel of death minifig, inspired by Richard Marchetti. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Frank's LEGO Castle Links Page

(...) Just two quickies - a. the np-ww.jpg minifig is not up for grabs anymore, and b. for "details", I would put my "Rose and Daphne's cabin", because it has a few interior details. (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chris' figs

(...) Just one note sweetie...that's not a fake black sword, that's the real McCoy. ;-) -Chris (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Frank's LEGO Castle Links Page

(...) Ok, I'll catch up on that next week when I'm at work (I need to do something about the fact that I'm mostly doing this at work). (...) can really help me. If your pages are listed as structures or other large things, and you feel you have (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chris' figs

(...) If that's a real one what set could I get it in???...??? -Jonathan (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Chris' figs

(...) I forget which set now, and im too lazy to look it up, but if you want a black sword, traveling back in time 15 years would help... --Anthony (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Chris' figs

I think the black sword is from set 6041, (the armor shop). Its also the set that comes with the nice crusaders/lion flag. Very nice set. Steve (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

(...) Was that with the BOGO 50% discount, or was your KB selling them a lot cheaper than the Toy Works in Lexington? J P.S. Y'all been slackin' while I was away...4 months and only 1082 posts? (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: Good vs. Evil

I know this post is old, but I can't help but reply. :) I have no real "Good" and "evil", rather, two factions. Faction 1: Black Knights (Everyone has the down as "evil". They never seemed evil to me) Royal Knights Crusaders Black Falcons Those new (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

(...) Good to have you back! I was wondering where you were ... But to answer your question: BOGO:) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Mad Mark is at it again!

Greetings, all! Thats right, Mad Mark is at it again! The Keep ought to be appearing later this year, *hopefully!* It will be rather interesting. Hey, even B.U.R.P.s come in handy sometime! :) I'm hoping this one will get me to the Spotlight, even (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

(...) Look who's talking Pawel, hehe, I was out of the country all summer and *still* posted more than you! ;-) ...at some point (mid-July I think) I was actually worried something *serious* happened to you and/or Craig... sheesh!! :-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

(...) Well, I kinda fafiated[1] for a while there. I've got a lot of stuff going on in work and my personal life, and I've had to turn both my money and my time away from LEGO for a while. Anyway, I can't honestly say that I'm back for too long[2]. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

If you need the instructions LMK I've got all 4 of the set instructions scanned. I can mail ya the 4819 if you want :) Or if anyone else wants them ;) Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome set 4819

I got the right instructions, though I've got a shield just like your's. it's a pretty large area too.. looks big enough to be a thumb that put grease on the shield just before it was chromed :( I got mine at KB also, same one Eric got his at. Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Set 4819

Farm and Fleet?? where abouts you live? (hopes you're not in her area!!) Because Farm and Fleet is just a mile or so away and I haven't gotten there yet! Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Set 4819

(...) I'm down in Champaign-Urbana, so I think you're safe. :) I'm bummed about KB Toys, though. I went to the store in the mall and they didn't have any (they don't even carry LEGO, although they when I asked they pointed me to MEGABlocks). I also (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mad Mark is at it again!

(...) Don't feel so bad about not getting the spotlight. The spotlight is fickle, and demanding. After all my hard work I lost the spotlight on my updated page, the spotlight is all about new and exciting things. Even the greatest of works get over (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Set 4819

(...) Similar results here in NY state... I passed by a few Mall based KayBee Toys (no Toy Works or outlets) in the past couple of days, but no Chrome Knight sets anywhere... I got blank stares when I asked for them. No sales here either...I will (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mad Mark is at it again!

(...) Build for your own pleasure... For me, the greatest joy is "finishing" a project. The joy of sharing it can be fun, but fleeting. That said, My 2 foot tall Gatehouse tower was knocked over from 4 feet in the air and utterly destroyed by (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Frank's LEGO Castle Links Page

(...) Frank, This is a true resource.... No offense to Castleworld founders, but this link page is what I wanted most out of Castle World... I like stories and all, but a compendium of links + pics is what I wanted MOST! Great idea! John (Now if I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mad Mark is at it again!

(...) Yepsters, I suppose you're right. Still, it's annoying to work on something for about 3 1/2 months and only have a couple people respond. -- "Mad" Mark Nelson (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mad Mark is at it again!

(...) Yep, for me I had 2 copies of the Citadel on my brother's computer, 3 on my dads, 4 disks sitting around, and 3 on my own computer. I did NOT want to lose all the work I did. (...) I made that mistake. That KB toys thing about the chrome (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The future of Space Station and other links

Hey Jon, Maybe Castle World would want some space stations. After all they are really just "Castle 3000" right? :O (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  FEAR ME!

Visit my site, lest the dreaded fibblesnork come and eat you alive! MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!! (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FEAR ME!

(...) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FEAR ME!

(...) If you already visited it through post #6637, then you'll see nothing new, otherwise yes, it's been heavily updated. I even sent a lot (but evidently not all) of my pages through a spell check :) --Anthony (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome HTO sets found in store

Thanks for the Heads up Eric!! I went out yesterday and got all 4 of the sets, though man... was that place a MESS... I walked around the store about 5 times before I found the sets, I even asked 2 people that work there and they had no clue.. I'm (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome HTO sets found in store

(...) about a (...) time, (...) I forgot what a mess it was. Lego in 5 different places. But you should see an ordinary KB in New York, where I believe they make the shelves closer together and pick up the crushed toys less often. At the back corner (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  LEGO at SHELL gas stations!

I just went to the nearest SHELL gas station. To my surprise there was LEGO there. They are the same set from 1998. They have been rereleased because on the instructions it says "2000 LEGO Group". That's all for now! (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

(...) I just got my 4819 at a K B Toyworks in the D.C. area (7 corners). It had the right istructions. It also had the shield with the silvery spot, I guess that is the way they are supposed to be. (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Price of LEGO Castle Set 1843?

Hello! I was wondering if anyone can tell me the price of LEGO Set 1843. It is from the ROYAL KNIGHTS subtheme and was released in 1996. It is a part of a value pack - space and castle. Thank you for your time. (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Brown backpacks in Shell set!

Pardon me if this is old news to everyone, but I missed out on the last batch of Shell promo sets and was quite thrilled to see that set #3 came with a brown backpack, along with a brown 8x8 plate and four 1x4 log cabin-style bricks. Great deal for (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LEGO at SHELL gas stations!

(...) What set number is it ... ? -- Pawel (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LEGO at SHELL gas stations!

(...) I AM VERY SORRY BUT I PUT "SET" INSTEAD OF "SETS". ALL 10 FROM 1998 ARE AVAILABLE AGAIN! (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brown backpacks in Shell set!

(...) $1.49, I thought? Or is it $2 if you don't buy the gas? J (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LEGO at SHELL gas stations!

Does anyone know where these sets are being released at. Are they available in Northern California or Nevada areas? We haven't been able to get them here before. Steve (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Price of LEGO Castle Set 1843?

I purchased the combined sets for $6.99 in Dec. of 1995, according to my set inventory, probably from TRU since tax was added on to the base price. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact