 Castle / 6674
Re: KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 03:21:12 GMT

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote:

P.S.  Y'all been slackin' while I was away...4 months and only 1082
posts?
Good to have  you back!  I was wondering where you were ...

Well, I kinda fafiated[1] for a while there.  I've got a lot of stuff going
on in work and my personal life, and I've had to turn both my money
and my time away from LEGO for a while.

Anyway, I can't honestly say that I'm back for too long[2].  While you're
all here discussing the 2001 sets and waiting for them to first appear in
stores, I'll be across the ocean in London, UK...on my honeymoon[3].

1 - Here's another one for you, Shiri: fafiate, originally from science
fiction fandom, from FAFIA - Forced Away From it All.  Used when
your 'other life' pulls you away.  That's as opposed to 'gafiate', from
GAFIA, Getting Away From It All, when you leave of your own free
will.

2 - And you should all appreciate my being here now, because I cut my
finger open on a piece of glass, and yet I'm typing to you.  At least it's
not bleeding anymore. 8/

3 - Yep, the time is here for the NLNLF[4] to become the NLNLNLF[5].

4 - In case you've forgotten...the No Longer Non-LEGO Fiancee.

5 - No Longer the No Longer Non-LEGO Fiancee, natch. I suppose that
'LS' (LEGO Spouse) would be a bit more succint, and just as accurate...