 Castle / 6623
6622  |  6624
Subject:
James' castle (was: Re: Frank's page and other stuff)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:36:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/mhq/

Hey, *awesome*! Now, why haven't we seen that before?... that is cool. I
like your attention to details, James, (e.g. bunks and beds, card games)
combined with the large size of the castle. Good stuff!

-Shiri