 Castle / 6626
Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:04:41 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
Excellent list, Frank.

Yeow!  Wowza!  Yes!!!

If you're OK with it, I'd suggest that Todd add this
to the Links & Resources at news.lugnet.castle

I'm ok with it. Todd may also want to add my other theme links (at least
Pirate and Wild West, I think he already has the gaming link).

Well, that's a bit big to put in the yellow box along the side.  :-)

For now, I simply added link's to Frank's lists from the Castle, Pirates,
Wild West, and Adventurers areas.

Great. Of course my next job after finishing Castle, and cleaning up the
Pirates, Wild West, and Adventurers lists with anything which has come
along is to start on the 3200 or so messages in lugnet.trains which I
haven't processed yet... Of course I also need to be a bit more
dilligent at work... I've thought of coming in on a Saturday or two and
really cranking.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com