 Castle / 6627
Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:09:53 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/castle.html

or my Lego page at:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/Lego.html

This is not absolutely the most up to date since I edit it off line, but
I did just re-fresh the live copy Friday.

I'd love to hear feedback on what I can do to make it more useful, and
especially if I have any errors.

I like it a lot. You've got a lot of stuff going on there!
I agree w/James, tho - either break it down into a few pages, or make
referrence links to different parts of the page (like they do in FAQs,
usually?). Can't remember the exact terminology...

I'll probably break it into at least two files (structures and "other"),
but the internal references is a good idea. I need to refresh my memory
on how to do that (I've done it before).

Of course another little bit is to really go wild and increase the
detail of the reference, by doing things like looking through each
castle and noting places where that castle is a good example of
architechture, fine detail, minifigs, or whatever. To this second end,
if you find yourself very inspired by a detail someone has in one of
their constructions, e-mail me about it.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com