 Castle / 6618
Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:48:28 GMT

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
Matt Brooks wrote:
Frank,

Where's your index page at? I want to browse through it...

Here it is:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/castle.html

or my Lego page at:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/Lego.html

This is not absolutely the most up to date since I edit it off line, but
I did just re-fresh the live copy Friday.

Excellent list, Frank.  If you're OK with it, I'd suggest that Todd add this
to the Links & Resources at news.lugnet.castle

I'm ok with it. Todd may also want to add my other theme links (at least
Pirate and Wild West, I think he already has the gaming link).

I'd love to hear feedback on what I can do to make it more useful, and
especially if I have any errors. Note that there are some oddities since
it has evolved (it started as one big list, but that quickly got out of
hand).

The only suggestion I would have is that it could be broken down into
multiple pages.  It's a loooong list to scroll up and down.  That's just
personal preference, though.

I've thought about breaking it up, it would actually make it a bit
easier to edit in some ways also. I did end up breaking up the Pirates
links pages.

You missed my monsterpiece, but that's OK, because it's out of date.  :)

I may not have gotten to that post yet, but just in case, what's the
URL? I want to index just about everything I can.

Note FUT: lugnet.castle, make sure you put lugnet.admin.general back in
if you want to comment on adding links to the lugnet theme pages...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com