 Castle / 2618
Re: pics of my castle's new church...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 03:23:41 GMT

Very cool model!  Awesome stained glass, is kind of thing common? This is I
think my first castle post.  O well, later all.

pat J

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.castle, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.castle, Michael Ulring writes:
I've got 2 pics of the church I built last weekend.  It is version 1a, which • I
am moderately pleased with.  The first version used the new stained glass
pivot doors from this years KK line of sets.  I wasn't pleased with it so I
broke out all my trans-colored bricks.  I'd like to do a stained glass dove,
clear 1x1 plates surrounded by trans-green and/or red.

http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/castle/church1.jpg
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/castle/church2.jpg

                 "gorgeous!"

              "absolutely gorgeous!"