 Castle / 6642
6641  |  6643
Subject:
The Wurmhold Citadel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 03:01:29 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Greetings, Castle Folk!

Welcome to the land where magic rules and warriors in red armor sit astride
horses and dragons, their sabers shining in the sunlight. Welcome to the
land where archers sit atop towers of huge castles which dominate the
landscape. In short, welcome to the land of the Wurmhold.

I bring you pictures of the 1st of, hopefully, many Wurmhold models. This
happens to be the Wurmhold Citadel. In real life, it would measure 50.7
inches long by 50.7 inches wide, meaning that it is, shall we say, rather large.

Here are some pics:

The 1st is directly outside of the castle ramparts, looking just above the
drawbridge, while the second shows what those of you who are lucky to have a
dragon might see. The 3rd shows a normal shot of the Citadel.

Please, LMKWYT of this project!

--
Mark Nelson