 Castle / 6678
Re: Chrome Set 4819
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 05:44:02 GMT

Mookie wrote:

Farm and Fleet?? where abouts you live? (hopes you're not in her area!!) Because
Farm and Fleet is just a mile or so away and I haven't gotten there yet!

I'm down in Champaign-Urbana, so I think you're safe.  :)

I'm bummed about KB Toys, though.  I went to the store in the
mall and they didn't have any (they don't even carry LEGO, although
they when I asked they pointed me to MEGABlocks).  I also went
to the KB Toys outlet in Tuscola, but they hardly had anything
too.  No chrome, and the only thing of possible interest was
a 2154 Robo Master (but they still wanted $30).

I want more chrome!

Chris