 Castle / 6679
Re: Mad Mark is at it again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 08:52:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Nelson writes:
Greetings, all!

Thats right, Mad Mark is at it again! The Keep ought to be appearing later
this year, *hopefully!* It will be rather interesting. Hey, even B.U.R.P.s
come in handy sometime! :) I'm hoping this one will get me to the Spotlight,
even though the Citadel unfortunatly failed to. Just thought I'd alert you
that another design would be appearing!

--
"Mad" Mark Nelson

Don't feel so bad about not getting the spotlight.  The spotlight is fickle,
and demanding.  After all my hard work I lost the spotlight on my updated page,
the spotlight is all about new and exciting things.  Even the greatest of
works get over looked sometimes.  It's all about timing I suppose.  Either
that, or people are just sick of me and I just don't know it :)

--Anthony