 Castle / 6683
Re: Mad Mark is at it again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 15:22:08 GMT

Don't feel so bad about not getting the spotlight.  The spotlight is fickle,
and demanding.  After all my hard work I lost the spotlight on my updated page,
the spotlight is all about new and exciting things.  Even the greatest of
works get over looked sometimes.  It's all about timing I suppose.  Either
that, or people are just sick of me and I just don't know it :)

Yepsters, I suppose you're right. Still, it's annoying to work on something
for about 3 1/2 months and only have a couple people respond.

--
"Mad" Mark Nelson