 Castle / 6682
Re: Frank's LEGO Castle Links Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 12:25:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
I've done a re-work of my Castle Links Page. It is now broken down into
several pages with tables of contents and internal links. Please check
it out at:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/castle.html

If you have any castle stuff on the web at all, please check this out.
If your page isn't referenced (or you feel something has been
mis-categorized, or I missed something), please let me know so I can
update it.

I have been reading through all of lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org, and
lugnet.castle.org.cw to get links for these pages. Between all three
groups, I've only got about 100 messages left (plus whatever gets posted
in the future).

Note that I also have a pretty complete listing for pirates (and if you
have any pirates stuff, please check that page also, its:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/pirates.html

Other areas I have indices of are train, town, space, wild west,
adventurers, and a lot more, just browse around the site.

Follow-ups to: lugnet.castle

Frank,

This is a true resource....

No offense to Castleworld founders, but this link page is what I wanted most
out of Castle World... I like stories and all, but a compendium of links +
pics is what I wanted MOST!

Great idea!

                      John

(Now if I could summon similar energy and time to actually do a new web page
update and finish a large structure)