 Castle / 6659
Re: Frank's LEGO Castle Links Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 22:24:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
I've done a re-work of my Castle Links Page. It is now broken down into
several pages with tables of contents and internal links. Please check
it out at:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/castle.html

If you have any castle stuff on the web at all, please check this out.
If your page isn't referenced (or you feel something has been
mis-categorized, or I missed something), please let me know so I can
update it.

Frank - awesome site.  Kudos on your hard work.  I don't know what else to say:)

-- Pawel