 Castle / 6661
Re: Frank's LEGO Castle Links Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 15:26:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/castle.html

I like it!

If you have any castle stuff on the web at all, please check this out.
If your page isn't referenced (or you feel something has been
mis-categorized, or I missed something), please let me know so I can
update it.

Just two quickies -
a. the np-ww.jpg minifig is not up for grabs anymore,
and
b. for "details", I would put my "Rose and Daphne's cabin", because it has a
few interior details.
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~88/structures/cabin_rd/

-Shiri