 Castle / 6663
Re: Frank's LEGO Castle Links Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 16:28:53 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:
Just two quickies -
a. the np-ww.jpg minifig is not up for grabs anymore,

Ok, I'll catch up on that next week when I'm at work (I need to do
something about the fact that I'm mostly doing this at work).

b. for "details", I would put my "Rose and Daphne's cabin", because it has a
few interior details.
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~88/structures/cabin_rd/

Ok, I'll catch that one also. Actually, this is one of the places folks
can really help me. If your pages are listed as structures or other
large things, and you feel you have interior details or minifigs shown
therein which you feel are noteworthy, please do let me know. I will be
slowly perusing the sites to add this information, but it's always
easier if someone who knows what they have points it out.

Frank