 Castle / 6638
Re: Ikros Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:28:44 GMT

Hi Anthony,

Looks good, though I think you might want to change the "Rouges" button to
"Rogues."

Rouge = French for "red." Commonly known as makeup worn on the cheeks.

Rogue = outlaw.

HTH  :^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Anthony Sava" <ajs0093@pop.tamu.edu>
Newsgroups: lugnet.castle
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 07:44:54 GMT
Subject: Ikros Updated

My friends, after hours of frustration and procrastination, the Kingdom of
Ikros has finally been updated.  Feel free to visit:

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Things to look for:

*three new characters added to the heroes page, and Lord Daravon has some new
threads

*one new character added to the peaceful people page

*new page and 7 characters 'The Jackals'

*new page and 5 characters 'The Order of Huldrain'

*new page and 3 characters 'Rouges'

*one new siege engine added to the war machines page, the siege cannon... its
stock lego, but i thought it was spiffy

*three new weapons added to the weapons page

*added terms to glossary of terms page

*added fully illustrated story with second, unfinished, unillustraded part 2

I hope you all enjoy it, there should be more to come eventually.
Please LMKWYT...

--Anthony