 Castle / 6812
6811  |  6813
Subject:
Ikros Updated even further
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 09:15:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
My friends, after hours of frustration and procrastination, the Kingdom of
Ikros has finally been updated.  Feel free to visit:

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Things to look for:

*three new characters added to the heroes page, and Lord Daravon has some new
threads

*one new character added to the peaceful people page

*new page and 7 characters 'The Jackals'

*new page and 5 characters 'The Order of Huldrain'

*new page and 3 characters 'Rogues'

*one new siege engine added to the war machines page, the siege cannon... its
stock lego, but i thought it was spiffy

*three new weapons added to the weapons page

*added terms to glossary of terms page

*added fully illustrated story with second, unfinished, unillustraded part 2

I hope you all enjoy it, there should be more to come eventually.
Please LMKWYT...

--Anthony

Further Update:
Fixed more spelling and grammatical errors, reedited some pictures for greater
clarity
expect to see many more pictures added to the stories and many new pictures for
old figures after thanksgiving

--Anthony