 Castle / 6650
6649  |  6651
Subject:
The Wurmhold Citadel: Acnoledgements.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 14:08:56 GMT

There are quite a few people I'd like to thank for helping me build the
citadel. I'll list just a few.

I'd like to thank Bob Fay for helping to keep me going when I felt that
there was a problem that I just couldn't fix.

I'd like to thank my brother, Joe, for all the ideas he's given me.

I'd like to thank Kyle Peterson for his introduction and for the support he
has given me.

Also, a big thanks to the guy who made MLCad!! :)

--
Mark Nelson