 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 451
Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 06:45:01 GMT

I have fixed the bug and made a new version available at
http://www.hassings.dk/l3/download2.html
/Lars

I have created another version of the L3P Launcher.  Here:
http://firebolt.mlmc.utah.edu/L3P_Launcher.5.sit

It includes the new l3p executable, and you can now set the LGEO folder.

The only new option is the floor flag (but you can't set the y value of it yet).
The camera and light functionality is still missing.

I totally redid the interface.  I still plan to change it alot again, when I get
the cameras and lights working.

I added a prefereces window.

This utility remembers the preferences and the last model and save file.

I also added file open dialogs instead of having to type paths directly.  Drag
and drop is missing still.