 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 300
Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 14:03:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Christopher Masi writes:
Well, I don't really know. As I said, James said to do this at the
command line

/Developer/Tools/SetFile -c "POV3" -t "TEXT" /Users/yourname/yourfile.pov

and after doing that, the POV-Ray programs processed the files normally.

I wonder if this could be solved with something as simple as doing
an fopen() with "wt" instead of just "w"?

And...  And...  I just can't help myself here, sorry Lars...  If the code
were available you might get better, more helpful or accurate bug reports,
and perhaps even fixes.  ;)

Have fun,

Don