 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 328
Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:50:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Don Heyse writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Lars C. Hassing writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Erik Olson writes:
Lars, I used L3P this weekend. Since this is my first time using it, I
tested only very simple uses. No problems found, unless you consider it a
bug that it behaves badly with CR line endings

I do consider it an error.
I have now made an L3fgets that can handle any line ending.
I have uploaded an update http://www.hassings.dk/l3/l3p/l3pmacosx.zip
Please try it on the original problem files.
/Lars
PS. Here is L3fgets, You can use it in ldglite if you like.

Hey, thanks Lars.  Where should I put it?  L3Input.cpp, or a
separate file like platform.c?

I have put it in L3Input.cpp because I only used fgets there,
but if you can benefit from L3fgets() elsewhere you can put it
in L3fgets.c or in platform.c as you wish...
/Lars