 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 446
Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:34:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Tom Bozzo wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Lars C. Hassing wrote:

Good investigation! An internal datastructure (Lgeo flags) with bit fields
was laid out
differently on the Mac platform, than on the Intel platforms, and L3P was
reading
the binary l2p_elmt.tab directly into the structure, a classic bug I'm
afraid.
I have fixed the bug and made a new version available at
http://www.hassings.dk/l3/download2.html
/Lars

Lars,

Thanks for the quick fix, and thanks again for supporting Mac OS X!

I'll try to get the fixed version of L3P Launcher out this or next week.
Unfortunately, I got myself hooked on RPG's.  So I haven't been too productive
lately...

WWDC was fun last week.  I talked to the guy who wrote a Cocoa ldarw editor but
got too busy to finish it.  He said it was ok if I released it.  So I will do
that some time also.

James