 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 331
Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:36:24 GMT

Yes, the CR endings are my fault.

When you download the LDRAW.sit file from my website you're getting a copy
of what I have on my working disk.

I've fixed mine since trying L3P but haven't uploaded it.

I think I will just point to the Linux download next time.

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, James Reynolds writes:
If it is possible for you to identify the problem files, could you let me know
the names of the bad files. Steve and I try to make sure that everything in the
official library has DOS-style line endings. If there are official parts with
Mac-style endings I'd like to get them fixed.

Chris

Chris,
There are no Mac "official" parts.  LDMC (http://mac.ldraw.org) points
people to download the linux parts:

www.ldraw.org/reference/linux-ldraw-library.tar.gz

The parts with mac-style endings are coming from Erik Olson's parts which
one downloads when they download BrickDraw3D:

http://olson.pair.com/brickdraw3d/

James