 CAD / 760
Re: SEV2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 04:01:03 GMT

I think you want 3039p15.dat. 3039exp was the name I used for 3039p15
before it was an official part.

Thanks, that looks like it could be it. Bram do you concur?

Tim

Use any computer panel you want.  The model is pretty old and I forgot
what I used (I think it came from a Spyrius set).  When I LDraw'd it, I
used 3039exp.dat because it was the only patterned 3039 available.
--Bram