 Off-Topic / Fun / 771
Re: SEV2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 20:42:41 GMT

Greg Bevington writes:
Has anyone else read the Robotech novels?

Yup!  About the only Sci-fi novels I've ever read (Fantasy is more my thing
when it comes to literature).  Very good, IMHO.  Did you get odd looks from
your friends too, or was it just me?

Jeff

P.S.  A Valkyrie could kick any other fighter from here to the Rim.  ;)