 CAD / 772
Re: SEV2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 22:51:28 GMT

Sorry to tease you both like this it is really terrible of me.  I got
stuck into reading up on NURBS curves in my old graphics textbooks last
night and didn't touch the computer all night.

That's alright... (I can wait...maybe)

At this point I still don't have a full story board drawn, but I've
got a whole lot of ideas buzzing around in my head.  Getting them down • on
paper will clarify the plan.  For the first attempt I'd like to keep it
simple, one SEV2 two small fighters.  I like the idea of the contrast • between
the small, lightly armed but very fast fighters vs. a single lumbering • but
very heavily armed SEV2.   The idea of two huge ships sitting there
plugging away at each other doesn't have any panache.  I picture the • fighters
screaming overhead on strafing runs, the SEV's ant- aircraft guns pump • away at
them as it crawls across a wide open plain desperately trying to make it • to
cover.

Tim

Sounds great!  One thing you wight want to know about the little
fighters:  they have a small hatch on the bottom which opens side-ways to
drop things to the ground below.  If you want, I can make the hatch doors
into a sub-file so they can be opened more easily.  However, there isn't
much storage room, only about 1.5 x 4 x 2
--Bram