 CAD / 662
Re: SEV2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:56:14 GMT

I'm still sorting out some sort of script for the hover tank, perhaps
we could have them fighting each other.

Would the hovertank and an Iceplanet fighter look strange together?

I don't know.  They're both black, so that might look sort of funny.  You
can see the ice planet fighter at
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/legomodl.htm
Go ahead and decide for yourself if it would look good.[1]
--Bram

1) And if it does... who will win? :)

I assume you mean the Heavy Artillery Fighter?

It would be a bit tricky fo it to win a fight against a hovertank armed with
anti aircraft guns.  It has only one big gun and that can't point down :)

Your ship seems to be more of a long range support ship designed to provide
covering fire for faster attack ships at the front line.

a couple of the light fighters might be more interesting.

As for who would win.... in war there are no winners, everyone just loses to
a greater or lesser degree, I'd like to work that into the clip,  Perhaps
the hover tank destroys the fighters but is critically damaged and can't
move.  Stranded on a remote planet the pilot sits back and waits for his
oxygen to run out...      "I'd like to thank the academy...."

Tim