 CAD / 755
Re: SEV2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 20:12:11 GMT

Do you have Ldraw versions of all of these?

Yep. And thanks to John Van, the heavy fighter is complete with a hose
connecting the small gun on the side to the body.
--Bram

If you send me the files I'll see what I can do.

Thanks Bram I got them.  I had a problem converting it to povray though, one
piece 3039exp.dat was not found. 3039 is a 2x2 sloped brick and I assume
this is a decorated version with a control panel on it, I've replaced it
with a plain 3039 for now but do you know where I can get the correct piece
from?

I've been setting up a scene with two of the fighters flying along a canyon
(that opens out onto a plain where the sev2 is)  (yeah yeah I know it's
cliche). No animation yet (I have to write some code to interpolate smoothly
between a bunch of control points) but it looks pretty cool, I'll post some
images when I get a chance.  It might be worth doing a fully rendered story
board.

Tim