 CAD / 665
Re: SEV2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 20:14:18 GMT

I assume you mean the Heavy Artillery Fighter?

Yes.

It would be a bit tricky fo it to win a fight against a hovertank
armed with anti aircraft guns.  It has only one big gun and that
can't point down :)

Good point.

Your ship seems to be more of a long range support ship designed to
provide covering fire for faster attack ships at the front line.

a couple of the light fighters might be more interesting.

What about a squad of light fighters attacking, with the Heavy Artillery
Fighter providing cover fire?  (I have a feeling that would be a *huge*
file)

Actually, just an animation of the heavy fighter going through its
motions would be great.  There's no need to make entire movies (unless
you want to)

Do you have Ldraw versions of all of these?

Yep. And thanks to John Van, the heavy fighter is complete with a hose
connecting the small gun on the side to the body.
--Bram