 Off-Topic / Fun / 761
Re: SEV2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 23:53:02 GMT

Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Jasper Janssen writes:
My vision of spec-fic doesn't include watching tv to get it - I _read_
*books*, curious & quaint as that habit may seem.  :)

Do you have any recommendations?  I just finished _The Snow Queen_ and _The
Summer Queen_ by Joan D. Vinge, and I need to cool down from a 1000-page,
20-year epic.  :-,

I would highly recommend _Hyperion_ and _Fall of Hyperion_ by Dan Simmons.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Read The Final Encyclopedia a great book I read a couple weeks ago, but can't
remember who the author was.

Has anyone else read the Robotech novels?